Friday, May 24, 2002

I won't be linking much from this blog.

Partly because I'm terminally lazy and not much of a surfer anyway - but mostly because it's a bit futile to link, say, to a page of an Italian newspaper. Besides, I don't like cross-referentiality much. I try to provide content... maybe not very interesting, but mine.

I've thought about this. I'm going to comment on things you folks out there have few chances of disproving. You've got my word on it and that's about it. I can try to be fair, of course, and I will, I will try to be factual, but there are limits on this, and one of them is that I want to be able to speak my mind with a minimun of self-censorship.
So treat everything I say as a primary source - not necessarily a hundred per cent reliable, but significant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home